- PDF files can be opened directly without printing
- New colored toolbar which can be resized for use with larger monitors
- Enhanced colors throughout the product
- Improved connection to Outlook
- Improved performance
- Desktop icon for easy opening of PDF and FP files
- Autosave FP file for easy editing over time
- Ability to use the default PDF viewer
- Letterhead can be used as a paper tray
- Download and install pdfFactory Pro 8. DO NOT UNINSTALL pdfFactory Pro 7
- Print a document to pdfFactory Pro 8. Click the Upgrade Online button which will link to the upgrade purchase page.
- Once you have purchased, you can safely delete pdfFactory Pro 7. This can be done using the Add/Remove Programs item in the Windows Control Panel.
The upgrade price is $40. The upgrade is free if you purchased pdfFactory Pro 8 after June 1, 2021 or if you have an upgrade subscription. Email your order confirmation to [email protected] to get the upgrade.
Our support department is available to help with any upgrade issues.