- PDF Viewer: PDF files can be opened directly without printing
- New colored toolbar which can be resized for use with larger monitors
- Enhanced colors throughout the product
- Improved connection to Outlook
- Faster PDF creation
- Desktop icon for easy opening of PDF and FP files
- Autosave FP file for easy editing over time
- Ability to use as the default PDF viewer
- Download and install pdfFactory 8. DO NOT UNINSTALL pdfFactory 7
- Print a document to pdfFactory 8. Click the Upgrade Online button which will link to the upgrade purchase page.
- Once you have purchased, you can safely delete pdfFactory 7. This can be done using the Add/Remove Programs item in the Windows Control Panel.
The upgrade price is $20. The upgrade is free if you purchased pdfFactory 7 after June 1, 2021 or if you have an upgrade subscription. Email your order confirmation to [email protected] to get the upgrade.
Our support department is available to help with any upgrade issues.