FinePrint 10 highlights:
FinePrint 10 is the fastest, most reliable, best looking release we have ever done. Whatever you are currently doing with FinePrint, version 10 will be easier, smoother and more reliable.
- New toolbar which can be resized for use with larger monitors.
- Program font and size can be selected to enhance readability.
- New tooltip appearance for greater clarity.
- New user interface dialog box centralizes previously hidden options.
- Lighten control also allows darken.
- Improved overall performance.
- Windows 2019 Server support.
Changing the font: Some users prefer a larger font size than is generally provided. We added the ability to change the point size and font used in FinePrint. Calibri 9 is the default but it looks great in Courier New and Helvetica as well.
Changing the toolbar size: Supports current and future high resolution monitors. We created new toolbar icons using vector drawing instead of bitmaps so they scale perfectly to any size.
Performance improvements: We have improved performance throughout the product, particularly in thumbnail mode.
- download and install FinePrint 10. DO NOT UNINSTALL FinePrint 9
- print a document to FinePrint 10 . Click the Upgrade Online button which will link to the upgrade purchase page.
- once you have purchased, you can safely delete FinePrint 9. This can be done using the Add/Remove Programs item in the Windows Control Panel.
Our support department is available to help with any upgrade questions.