To install on a server:
- download the SE executable file to your Windows server
- launch the executable file to begin the installation. Admin access to the server is required.
Note: when installing in a Citrix or Terminal Server environment, it is not necessary to put the Terminal Server into INSTALL mode. The SE installer will do it automatically if required.
Installing SE on a server does the following:
- installs the SE printer on the server and creates a printer share which clients can access
- installs the full product for use on the server itself
To install on multiple servers:
- Install on each server
- On any one of the servers, access the Licensing tab and click Configure. Type the server names where SE is installed. Doing so allows a user to connect to any of the servers using a single license.