Installing minor SE upgrades is a simple matter of installing the new version on the server/servers. All clients will automatically be upgraded. Major upgrades can coexist so it is possible to have pdfFactory 3 and pdfFactory 4 installed on the same server and clients. In most cases, the old version will be uninstalled. To do this:
1. Uninstall the old version on all clients. This can be done manually or using a script.
2. Uninstall on the servers.
3. Install new version on the servers, enter license codes and configure multiple servers in the Licensing tab on one of the servers.
4. Copy any letterhead and page tag files from the old server to the new server/servers.
5. Install new version on clients using Add Printer or script.